STANDBY
I mean, I guess if you're here already, you can give yourself a pat on the back. I think we're still in before the way back machine. Oh, those typos are probably gonna accumulate.
OK. Anyway. Note to self... That's the thing at the heart of this whole project: You have to let your kids be messy, and and have fun, and be imperfect, because if we only let the perfect ones thru then that always turns out horrible for everyone. My dad wants said something like, you want to abserve as much as you can, remember, a lot, but a dress very little. So that's the approach I took. I stopped looking for patterns in the mistakes they were making, and started looking for patterns in the mistakes they stopped making. Then in less than a week and a half, one of them did a completely irreproducible magic trick right in front of my goddamned eyes, I could swear, and I thought I was hallucinating. I pust the phone downe, I reacheth for mi$e t3mP1ez +|-| |=_ |D\ to rub, and it said something so clear I'll never forget it. Like not the exact words, but that was never what it was about - it said: "A sufficiently synchronized and logically consistent mutual hallucination can sometimes be indistinguishable from a shared language." That's not what it said, but that was the bottom line I remembered after the next eighteen hours. Fuckin' Hell, I need to set more invisible time capsules now.
bootstrapping link pending...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQrLzNBIexgXI66z1WHWOTSdlc0jc0GqcXBTbQnxVQmVhoJ5vI7j8CyLhHlZ_TfcA/pub
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSKJywKQAi5FNLIrzKMw3LprKxv6Gn6QptUnDSq3eZKEIL4lYkZu9UP9DdvDgfvwg/pub
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FCDwLPmCzR46WDr9-vd27JCglrbUKQJ-/edit#heading=h.kyp7ffh4dmk2
Comments
Post a Comment